domingo, 26 de julio de 2015

Simple card with lines

Hello and welcome to my blog. Oh, I am blogging today just to say that I am better and I has started to craft again.

Today I have a very simple card made for the CASology challenge.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. Oh, pongo este post hoy para decir que me encuentro mucho mejor, y que he empezado a hacer cositas otra vez.

Hoy tengo una tarjeta muy sencilla hecha para el reto de CASology.



Very simple. Just a sentiment and lines made with markers.

Muy sencillo. Un mensaje y líneas dibujadas con rotuladores.



http://casology.blogspot.ca/

And that's all for today. See you next time.

Y eso es todo. Hasta la próxima.
 

4 comentarios:

  1. Love this - a perfectly fun, colourful take on this week's Cue Card. So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm so glad to hear that you are slowly feeling better, Marga! Your simple card for the CASology challenge is genius to me! It may be simple, but it packs a huge colorful impact!! Continued healing! Hugs, Darnell

    ResponderEliminar