lunes, 20 de julio de 2015

Is it a shaker card?

Hello and welcome to my blog. It's a long time since I wrote in the blog. I'm not feeling very well those days, but I am better now, and here I am. The card I have today is one I did for my niece, and it's not a shaker card, though it may look like one.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. Hace bastante tiempo que no escribo en el blog. No me encuentro muy bien estos días, pero estoy un poco mejor, y aquí estoy. La tarjeta que tengo hoy es una que hice para mi sobrina, y no es una shaker card, aunque lo parece.


It's a funny card, and I liked making it a lot. I used colour pencils to colour the monsters.

Es una tarjeta divertida y me gustó mucho hacerla. Usé lápices de colores para colorear los monstruos.



I hope you like it. See you next time.

Espero que os guste. Hasta la próxima.


2 comentarios:

  1. I love your fun card, Marga! It is so cute to have your circle filled with monsters instead of sequins and shaker bits!! Very clever and excellent job of colouring, too!! I hope you feel better soon!! Hugs, Darnell

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, Darnell. My niece liked the card a lot. I'm feeling better everyday. I'll post again soon.
      By the way, sorry about your hamster...

      Eliminar