miércoles, 8 de julio de 2015

Flower card

Hello and welcome to my blog. The card I have for today is dark, but at the same time I wanted to give it a bit of colour, so I added an orange touch.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. La tarjeta que tengo hoy es un poco oscura, pero al mismo tiempo quería que tuviera algo de color, así que añadí un toque de naranja.

 
I used black and white as my base, and the sentiment was embossed in white as well.
 
Usé una base en colores blanco y negro, y para el mensaje usé polvos de emboss blancos.


The flowers give the card a touch of colour.

Las flores le dan a la tarjeta un toque de color.



I participate in the CAS(E) this Sketch #130 challenge.

Con esta tarjeta participo en el reto de CAS(E) this Sketch #130.

http://casethissketch.blogspot.com.es/2015/07/case-this-sketch-130.html 
And that's all for today. See you next time.
 
Y eso es todo. Hasta la próxima. 

2 comentarios: