lunes, 7 de agosto de 2017

Leaves and colours

Hello and welcome to my blog. I've been busy creating, and I have a new card for today. I made this card for a challenge.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. He estado bastante ocupada creando, y tengo otra tarjeta para hoy. He hecho esta tarjeta para un reto.


It's all about plants, and I made this. I've cut out the leaves in a white cardstock, and I added a watercolour background. I love the colours.

El reto trata de plantas, y he hecho esto. Corté unas hojas en una cartulina blanca, y luego añadí un fondo hecho con acuarelas debajo. Me encantan los colores.


I participate in the Curtain Call challenge with this card.

Participo en el reto de Curtain Call con esta tarjeta.

 Curtain Call Challenge


And that's all for today. See you next time.

Y esto es todo por hoy. Hasta la próxima.


1 comentario: