miércoles, 30 de agosto de 2017

His 18th birthday

Hello and welcome to my blog. My nephew turned 18 this spring, and I made him a card. It is always difficult to make cards for boys or men, but I think I did it well.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. Mi sobrino cumplió 18 años esta primavera, y le hice una tarjeta. Siempre es difícil hacer tarjetas para hombres o chicos, pero creo que lo hice bastante bien.


I used different patterned papers for the background. Then I added a stripe of glitter paper on the bottom, the letters for the sentiment and the sequins.

Utilicé diferentes papeles decorados para el fondo. Luego le añadí una tira de papel brillante en la parte de abajo, las letras y números y las lentejuelas.


I participate in the CASology challenge "Square".

Participo en el reto de CASology sobre cuadrados.

 CASology challenge

And that was all. I hope you like it. See you next time.

Y eso es todo. Espero que os guste. Hasta la próxima. 

7 comentarios:

  1. I think you created an amazing masculine design, Marga! And it's great to use up patterned paper! Your nephew will love it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'd say you created a perfect masculine card! Love the colors and the offset square!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over at CASology! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, Melissa. It's always a pleasure to participate in your challenges.

      Eliminar
  3. Very cool card for your nephew...these masculine cards can be tricky! I love the colors, textures and fun offset square! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love this mix of papers! Perfect masculine card! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ResponderEliminar