domingo, 29 de julio de 2018

Summer sunset

Hello and welcome to my blog. The card I made today is a very simple one. I just used inks and stamps.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. La tarjeta de hoy es muy sencilla. Es una tarjeta hecha con tinta y sellos en la misma tarjeta.


I used disstres inks in the background masking the upper and lower borders. I was inspired by the sunset. Then I stamped the butterfly, the flowers and the sentiment.

Usé tintas disstres en el fondo colocando un papel en la parte de arriba y abajo para hacer líneas rectas. Luego puse la mariposa, las flores y el mensaje.


I participate in the Addicted to CAS challenge with the card.

Participo en el reto de Addicted to CAS de este mes.

                                                              Addicted to CAS challenge

 And that's all. See you next time.

Y eso es todo. Hasta la próxima.


2 comentarios:

  1. A beautiful CAS design. Love your masked and inked area - wonderful summery color. The images you chose to lay on to of it are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Addicted To CAS.

    ResponderEliminar