domingo, 3 de junio de 2018

Little flower for a birthday

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I have a clean card. I made this for my brother's birthday.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. Hoy tengo una tarjeta sencilla. La hice para el cumpleaños de mi hermano.


I used an embossing folder for the background. Then I cut the flower and the leaves in a watercolour paper I made myself.

Utilicé una carpeta de textura para el fondo. Luego corté la flor y las hojas de un papel de acuarela que coloreé yo misma.




And finally I glued a sequin in the middle of the flower.

Y por último pegué una lentejuela en medio de la flor.



I participate in the challenge by "Less is More".

Participo en el reto de "Less is More".

 Less is More challenge #372

And that was all. I hope you like it. See you next time.

Y eso es todo. Espero que os guste. Hasta la próxima. 

1 comentario:

  1. HI Marga! Your card is beautiful... Unfortunately at Less Is More we have a one layer week -that means we want to see cards with no additional layers of paper, just one piece of card stock folded in half! I'd love to see you joining us again. Thanks for sharing at Less Is More!

    ResponderEliminar