domingo, 24 de junio de 2018

Green card for the summer

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I have a card I made for a friend's birthday.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. Hoy tengo una tarjeta que hice para el cumpleaños de un amigo.


I used different patterned papers for the background and a green ribbon. Then I glued some sequins and the sentiment. 

Utilicé varios papeles decorados para el fondo y un lazo verde. Luego puse varias lentejuelas y el mensaje de felicitación.




I participate in the Paper Players challenge.

Participo en el reto de Paper Players.

 Paper Players challenge PP399

I hope you like it. See you next time.

Espero que os guste. Hasta la próxima. 

4 comentarios:

  1. Marga, this is so pretty in green! Love the little sequins! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What delicately patterned paper Marga and your combination of greens is so crisp and fresh. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ResponderEliminar