sábado, 10 de octubre de 2015

The story of my life and the scrapbooking

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I have something different. I've just started a new project with the most loved photographs of my life. The inspiration came from a Youtube channel I found this summer: https://www.youtube.com/user/InkieQuill

The owner of the channel makes lovely and amazing layouts using mixmedia, and I wanted to do something similar. Ufff.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. Hoy tengo algo diferente. Acabo de empezar un nuevo proyecto con las fotos más queridas de mi vida. La inspiración me vino de un canal de Youtube que encontré este verano: https://www.youtube.com/user/InkieQuill

La propietaria del canal hace unos álbumes preciosos y sorprendentes usando mixmedia, y yo quería hacer algo parecido. Uffff.



That's the first page, and I intend it to be the title page for the album. Maybe the letters don't show very well.

Esta es la primera página, y quiero que sea la portada de mi álbum. Quizás las letras no se ven demasiado bien.



I've used different papers and I've put the photograph on top of them.

He usado diferentes papeles y he puesto la foto encima de todo.



I made the background using red ink and the made some splashes using white acrilic paint.

Con tinta roja hice el fondo y usé pintura acrílica para poner unas cuantas gotas de color blanco.




I hope you like it. See you next time.

Espero que os guste. Hasta la próxima.
 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario