domingo, 18 de octubre de 2015

My first challenge

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I am going to tell you something about my crafty experience in the internet. When I first started to craft, I visited lots and lots of pages of other crafters. One day I found this page, http://dominodebi.typepad.com/sos/

I liked her idea of exchanging cards and mail them to different parts of the world. And I went into the challenge. It was the best thing I did. I love thinking about the card I am going to send and I am thrilled about the card I am going to receive.

It is a monthly challenge and it doesn't take a long time to do it. And it's really worthy. I've exchanged cards with people from different parts of the USA, but also from Norway, Great Britain, Australia and even Mauritius.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. Hoy os voy a contar algo sobre mi experiencia en las manualidades en internet. Cuando empecé a hacer cositas, visité un montón de páginas de otras personas que hacen cosas alucinantes. Un día me encontré esta página, http://dominodebi.typepad.com/sos/

Me gustó su idea de intercambiar tarjetas y enviarlas por correo a diferentes partes del mundo. Y empecé a participar en el reto. Fue la mejor cosa que he hecho. Me encanta pensar en la tarjeta que voy a enviar y me emociona pensar en la que voy a recibir.

Es un reto semanal y no me lleva mucho tiempo hacerlo. Y realmente merece la pena. He intercambiado tarjetas con gente de diferentes partes de Estados Unidos, pero también con otras de Noruega, Gran Bretaña, Australia e incluso de las Islas Mauricio.

CCC-Blinkie---all-sides



And I am posting this because I started one year ago, in October 2014. So I am going to show you the cards I've been sending all these months. I only have photos, the cards are all around the world.

I escribo esto porque hace un año que empecé a participar en el reto, en Octubre de 2014. Así que voy a enseñaros las tarjetas que he estado enviando estos meses. Solo tengo las fotos, las tarjetas están por todo el mundo.


October 2014                                 November 2014                  January 2015
  


 February 2015                       March 2015                         April 2015
    


May 2015                                June 2015                           July 2015
  


August 2015                     September 2015
 

And I have just sent the October card to Indiana.

Y ya he enviado la tarjeta de Octubre a Indiana.

The Challenge is revealed on the first day of each month, and we can see the cards of the other participants.

Todas las tarjetas del reto se muestran el primer día de cada mes, y así se ven las tarjetas de las demás participantes.

I love it. See you next time.

Me encanta. Hasta la próxima.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario