viernes, 18 de septiembre de 2015

Daisies, daisies... shiny card

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I have a card for a challenge. It's all about daisies, so I've made a card with daisies, lots of them. I love daisies. My name is Margarita ( daisy in Spanish).

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. Hoy tengo una tarjeta para un reto. Se trata de hacer algo con margaritas, así que he hecho una tarjeta con muchas, muchas margaritas. Me encantan las margaritas, más las gerberas, que son enormes margaritas de todos los colores. Mi nombre es Margarita, así que...


I've stamped lots of flowers in a white panel, and used orange ink to make the background. Then I've painted the petals with wink of stella, but you can't see the shimering look of the card here.

He puesto un sello de margarita por toda la cartulina blanca que he usado como panel central. He usado tinta naranja para dar un toque de color al fondo. Después he pintado los pétalos con wink of stella para darle brillo, pero no se aprecia en la fotografía.


I've used different pieces of cardstock to pop up the daisies.

Utilizando varias cartulinas de colores he hecho los marcos para resaltar las margaritas.

                                                       The Card Concept Challenge
I participate in The Card Concept Challenge #39. I hope you like it. See you next time.

Participo en el reto de The Card Concept #39. Espero que os haya gustado. Hasta la próxima.




5 comentarios:

  1. This is SO beautiful! I love the colors, so soft and pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's perfect!! SO pretty!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    Deanne :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beautiful card, love the daises and pretty sentiment, so happy you joined us this week at The Card Concept.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What a pretty card and so perfect for your name! :) the background you created is so neat.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Muy bonita la tarjeta. Me encantan las margaritas ;)

    ResponderEliminar