miércoles, 23 de octubre de 2019

Sparkling birthday card

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I have two cards. I made them using the same paper and the same die.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. Hoy tengo dos tarjetas. Las hice utilizando los mismos papeles y el mismo troquel.


So, for the first card, I used a watercoloured background I made. I love it. And then I cut the word from a ollographic paper.

Para la primera tarjeta, utilicé un papel que hice con tintas y agua. Me encanta. Y luego corté la palabra de un papel holográfico.


For the second card, I used the rest of the ollographic paper with the negative of the word on it.

Para la segunda tarjeta, utilicé el resto del papel holográfico con la palabra ya troquelada.




I participate in the Paper Players challenge with this cards.

Participo en el reto de Paper Players con estas tarjetas.

 The Paper Players

I hope you like them. See you next time.

Espero que os gusten. Hasta la próxima.

8 comentarios:

  1. Marga your sparkly greeting against the bright colourful background really packs a punch and great that you managed to get two cards in one too! Thanks for joining with our CAS loud sentiment challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a great idea to make two cards with the diecut and its negative! Very impressive! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you LeAnne. It's always fun to participate in your challenges.

      Eliminar
  3. Marga, I love your big, bold sentiment! Your cards are both fantastic! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Claire. I'll try to join future challenges.

      Eliminar
  4. I love your card chain challenge card with month Marga. Those backgrounds are such fun to do and I always love lots of sparkle xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, Hilary. Yes, those backgrounds are my favourites. I love them.

      Eliminar