domingo, 15 de mayo de 2016

Spring flower

Hello and welcome to my blog. I am participating in a challenge today. It is My Time to Craft challenge. Maybe I am using this card to give it to my mother in law on her birthday.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. Participo en un reto hoy con esta tarjeta. Es el reto de My Time to Craft. A lo mejor le regalo esta tarjeta a mi suegra para su cumpleaños, ya veré.



I followed the sketch for the challenge using two different patterned papers in the background. Then I added a circle, a banner and a big flower.

Seguí el sketch del reto usando dos papeles decorados diferentes para el fondo. Luego añadí un círculo, una etiqueta y una gran flor.


This is the sketch for My Time to Craft challenge.

Este es el sketch del reto de My Time to Craft.

 My Time to Craft challenge

I hope you like it. See you next time.

Espero que os haya gustado. Hasta la próxima. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario