sábado, 9 de abril de 2016

Spring flowers and smooshing

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I have a card I made for my sister on her birthday. It is very fresh and I like the embossed flowers on the back.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. Hoy tengo una tarjeta que le hice a mi hermana para su cumpleaños. Me parece muy fresca y me gustan mucho las flores que hay en la base de la tarjeta.


I used pink and black patterned papers to add a little bit of interest on the left side of the card. I embossed the flowers with white embossing powder and then I used distressed inks for the background colours.

Utilicé papeles decorados rosa y negro para añadir algo de interés a la parte izquierda. Estampé las flores para el fondo con polvos blancos sobre fondo blanco, y luego le añadí tintas distressed en los colores que se ven.  


Then I splashed a bit of Heidi Swapp gold shine on the card.

Luego utilicé Heidi Swapp gold shine para darle brillo.


I am participating in "Just Us Girls" Challenge #338.

Participo en el reto de "Just Us Girls" Challenge #338.

                                           Just Us Girls challenge

Hope you liked it. See you next time.

Espero que os haya gustado. Hasta la próxima. 

4 comentarios:

  1. This is so pretty! I love how you smooshing turned out and that you added some gold shine spray to boot! The white embossed flowers look great with the background and the pink and black papers finish this off nicely. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Sue. It was a fun card to make. Glad you liked it.

      Eliminar
  2. I LOVE THESE COLORS!!! Beautiful card, Marga!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is beautiful. I love the colours! The embossed flowers and the gold shine are perfect! I'm sure your sister loved it too. xx

    ResponderEliminar