jueves, 9 de abril de 2020

Spring flowers

Hello and welcome to my blog. It has been a long time since I posted here. These are hard times here in Spain. We are at home, working remotely and getting bored. So I decided I have to create something pretty and post it.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. Hace mucho que no publico nada. Son tiempos difíciles y complicados aquí en España. Estamos en casa, trabajando remotamente y aburriéndonos. Así que decidí que tenía que crear algo bonito y publicarlo aquí.


This is today's card. It is a bunch of flowers. I watercoloured them. I practice a little bit, and then, I made them.

Esta es la tarjeta de hoy. Es un ramo de flores. Las he hecho con acuarela. Practiqué un poco, y me decidí a hacerla. 


I also made a second card. I used a different type of flower. And added a stipe of pink paper and a patterned paper.

También hice una segunda tarjeta utilizando otro tipo de flor. Luego añadí una tira rosa y otra de un papel decorado.



I participate in these two challenges with the first card.

Con la primera tarjeta participo en estos dos retos.

simply less is moore          cas watercolour

I hope you like my cards. See you next time.

Espero que os gusten mis tarjetas. Hasta la próxima.

8 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful cards Marga! Your water coloring is so soft and pretty and will be prefect to brighten up someone's day. Thank you so much for sharing these with us at CAS Watercolour! :0)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, Marcia. I hope it helps to cheer someone up.

      Eliminar
  2. Two lovely cards Marga, like Marcia commented they are so soft and pretty and watercolouring skills are fabulous...keeping ourselves busy during the isolation of these tough times, stay safe and thanks for sharing with CAS Watercolour, Robyn

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, Robin. I'm glad you liked them. Take care.

      Eliminar
  3. Two fabulous cards! And great watercolouring in such soft pretty colours! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Watercolour!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Two beautifully watercolour spring flower cards Marga! Great work! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, Loll. I've just started playing with watercolours, and I love it.

      Eliminar